How I Started Online Business without investment?
Online platforms are one of biggest gift to humanity with immense socio-economic opportunities. Here I am sharing my three step formula through I made passion into a successful online business.
Inspired entrepreneurs, especially the first-timers, launch a startup to find out that creating a company from scratch is a complex and challenging process but by following systematic approach with keeping the things simple will definitely move you towards the success.
If you have 1. good writing skills 2. good analytical skills 3. Data skills 4. Negotiation skill 5. Networking skill
There is good chances that you can create a big impact in society with online ventures with moderate or no investment.
To start online venture
“Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” — Chris Grosser
Follow three step approach to start your venture
1 Identify your passion-for example if I am very passionate about writing and numbers so I made my career in writing with business stories.
2. Link it with market- Market linkages help you to monetize your passion. I felt there is demand for business books so I started self publishing business books. Now my books starts giving me decent income.
3. Start building products /services -After market linkages, you can start building product /services around your passion. Initially I published my books now I am piloting video courses based on my books and initial response is very encouraging.
Social media, blogs, motivational books, metal fitness, physical fitness, financial advisory, lifestyle, IT,AI etc. are the promising areas where you can start your venture with moderate or no investment.
To make your venture successful, follow five evergreen rules to chase success
- Innovate -Customers are looking for better solutions. Try to innovate to become successful.
- Market your business- Do not shy to market your business. People welcome the new ideas.
- Sell what you make -Learn selling. At least sell to first 100 customers your product and service by yourself.
- Earn then spend — First earn then spend. This will make you to realize the value of customer’s money. Customers prefer value for money.
- Be patient & disciplined- Consider business as a marathon. Be ready for long race. Market will definitely reward the patience and disciplined players.
I realized that Passion, Dedication and Rational thinking will make the business successful